Inroduction

Tuesday 18 October 2016

Summer Project Failure To Upload


I am currently experiencing some difficulties in trying to upload my summer music video on blogger.
Because of the vast amount of editing I have done, the computers in school cannot render the video as there is not enough storage. However, I have found a solution. I will have to do little sections of the video, render them, and then bring the video together. This is a time consuming process, but it will be on my blog as soon as possible for you to view. As you can see in the picture above I have actually completed my video but it will simply not render. I am quite annoyed about this inconvenience, but this problem is resolvable. Once I upload my piece I will describe how I made it and will talk about the overall style and feel of the piece, but for now please be patient as I work on the solution.

2 comments:

  1. That is fine Owen, I know how hard you are working and the amount of time and effort you have put in so far.
    Please do not be disheartened as we can resolve this and get your fabulous piece of work up for all to see.
    Please take it to Mr Jones (ICT tech)and see if he can assist in rendering it.
    I will try also.
    Mrs McD-H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you discuss further your methods and how you approached your concept, planning, editing and shots taken as well as the overall feel of your music video summer piece.
    200-300 words.
    Mrs McD-H

    ReplyDelete