Inroduction

Friday 14 October 2016

My lipsync

This is a video demonstrating my lip sync skills aided by media technologies such as a green screen, Sony Vegas, and an iphone camera. I am huge Beatles fan and so I chose to lip sync the song 'Rocky Raccoon', which is in a western style. With this in mind I placed an image linked to such style in the background of the piece with the use of a green screen. I used the editing software, Sony Vegas to complete this piece and join both the audio and the image together so that it looks like I am singing the song myself. More on how I made this video will be on my next post. I find this video quite successful as my mouth movements are synced in well with the audio. I did I lip sync video to practice my technique in which I might use in my final piece, and so to do this now is simply for me to get to grips with syncing audio with movements successfully. 



1 comment:

  1. Excellent lipsync work here Owen, good use of animated illustrations as your background.
    Discuss in 200-300 words please on how successful it has been etc and where your ideas came from.
    Mrs McD-H

    ReplyDelete