Inroduction

Friday 18 November 2016

Pictures From My Trip To Wales

Recently I went on a trip to Betws-y-Coed in Wales. This is a place that has always been in my heart and a place I frequently visit. My Granddad  was born in this little town in Wales before he moved to Liverpool when he was very young. Every year since he moved to Liverpool he goes back to Betws-y-Coed and so sometimes I tag along and go with him. It it a very scenic town with lots of greenery, and when I was there I thought it would be perfect to take pictures for my media work. As we have now decided to do a Folk song for our music video, I thought these images would link perfectly with the genre and could be used either in the video or on the album cover. My favourite image, and the one I thought was most successful from this trip is the 4th image down. This is my favorite as it is clear and is consistently good all throughout. It looks still and actually has emotion to it and so this is why I believe that image is the most successful. I also decide to o a post on a place that I love is because it links in perfectly with the representation of our music video. We have decided to film our video on the dock in Liverpool, a scenic and beautiful place, but also a place we have grew up in and a place that we will always remember. And so, using images like these again symbolises the idea that all the things linked with our media products are personal, and by sharing these with our intended audience makes it feel personal and relatable to them too.












No comments:

Post a Comment