Inroduction

Monday 19 December 2016

Summer Project Finally Uploaded

This is a piece of work I made during the summer. I have had some difficulties uploading this video due to the vast amount of editing I did which caused problems rendering, as the computers in my school do not have large amounts of storage. However, one computer was upgraded by the technician, which lead to me being able to render it fully and upload it to this blog. 
The video is an experimental attempt at using transitions, as well as a green screen in which I could place images that I too from my holiday in Mexico, in the background. If you look back at one of my previous posts, Auteur, you will see how I have become massively influenced by the director Garth Jennings and his fun, simple, vibrant and experimental style. I find this video is successful in terms of demonstrating how I can use various media products, however the execution of certain scenes is not perfect, but this was due to time difficulties, as I did not have a substantial amount of time to complete this piece.

1 comment:

  1. :) So, so pleased it is finally rendered. Well done Owen a wonderful summer project. Excellent jump cuts and editing choices. Soundtrack is fun and bubbly. Well done.
    Mrs MCD-H

    ReplyDelete